Thursday 15 November 2012

Catch-up

So apparently this whole regular posting thing is just a bit beyond me... But I'm damn well going to try. Going to start with a catch-up.

After the hellish experience which was my summer exam, I was lucky enough to go to Bestival to have some fun and get atrociously drunk. Here are the only photos of me where I don't look like a complete mess:

 Old t-shirt cut into a crop top, Levi's shorts, vintage belt, black Dr Martens, white ankle socks, white cat eye sunglasses from ebay (no longer in stock from the seller I got them from)

My new vintage Planet Hollywood denim jacket (better photos to come soon!); top, shorts, belt and boots as above; this sequin velvet choker from ebay (has slipped to the side); this scrunchie again; my genius festival invention of a mini-torch clipped to a lanyard

And how could I not show you a picture of me in my half-arsed Bestival fancy dress?

My mum's leopard print top, my pathetic attempt at this amazing tutorial.

In case you were wondering, my favourite acts were Major Lazer, Disclosure, Skream & Benga, Stevie Wonder, Jamie XX and Friendly Fires. If any of you go next year, be sure to check out the Arcadia stage too!


And then last month was my 21st birthday:

Top as above, these silver hotpants from ebay (why do I always let them ride up when I'm drunk?!), vintage bag, Deathly Hallows necklace was a present from my boyfriend


So far my third year uni workload has been mountainous, but fingers crossed I can apply my new-found concentration to this blog!

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment